This year’s Athletics Carnival will take place tomorrow Wednesday 23rd September. It will start at 8.50am and conclude at 3pm. The LDC bus will still leave at 2.50pm. All parents, guardians, relatives and friends are encouraged to come along and support the children on this day.
Please note the following procedures for the carnival:
- Children should wear their faction (coloured) T shirts with school uniform bottom, hat and running shoes.
Children should bring the following:
- Plenty of water to drink (water, not fizzy drinks or sports drinks)
- Recess and some snacks (no chewing gum or lollies please)
- Lunch (Children can sit with their family to have lunch)
- Please apply sun protection cream before school. Children may wear coloured zinc to school, but are not to bring any with them.
- Hat – with name clearly written on it
- School bag – to keep belongings in
- Streamers/teddies etc dressed in faction colours
- Good sportsmanship towards team mates and other factions
- NO COLOURED HAIR SPRAY – children may put it on at home, but should not bring any to school
- Any belongings brought to the carnival should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Points to note:
- Parents may not enter the faction bays.
- All students will remain in faction bays for recess.
- All students will gather in faction bays prior to the start of lunch at 12.00pm.
- Pre-Primary students will return to their class after lunch.
- Lunchtime is for approximately 25 minutes. Students may have lunch with their families.
- All students must be signed out by an LDC teacher if leaving before 2.45pm.
- Please remember to practice physical distancing by allowing 1.5 metres between family groups.
- Please note that the canteen will not be open on Sport’s Day. There will be a cake stall, Tino’s Pizza and a coffee van for spectators.
The children have been busy practising the events this term and we are looking forward to a great day.
Thank you for your support.
Beeliar FLDC Staff