Dear Parents and Carers
Unfortunately the weather forecast for our sports carnival on Thursday the 24/9 is 60% chance of rain and 20c. We have decided to move the carnival to Wednesday the 23/9 as it is 27c and sunny.
As you can imagine a beautiful day is much nicer for our students and staff who will be out in the elements all day. I apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you with having to move or change work days to accommodate this change. I am sure you will agree with me that the children will be more comfortable in good weather and it will be a happier day for all.
If you wish to discuss this decision any further, do not hesitate to contact me on 61741400.